There is only one boss, the customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, by simple spending his money somewhere else. – Sam Walton.
Benefits to clients
- Focused on Entrepreneurs. This enables Thusega to enjoy immediate awareness and exposure to issues that impact on entrepreneurs and enables us to access the required assistance quicker.
- The management, staff and associates share a common passion for developing entrepreneurs, and unlike some of the big consultancies, treat clients with dignity and respect.
- Thusega’s PROC approach to consulting that helps our entrepreneurs and corporate clients identify,
- Aspects of business Performance that may need improvement.
- Key areas of Risk that may need attention.
- Key areas of Opportunity that could have been missed.
- Weaknesses in internal Controls and management information.
- Client and Associates use a simple language when interacting with clients. Financial and business jargon is avoided. Whenever possible, associates use the client’s preferred language as a medium of communication.
- Emphasis is on “mentoring consulting” rather than the “hit and run” approach prevalent in the industry. This allows an enormously beneficial interaction between clients and associates.
- Processes used by our associates address causes rather than symptoms and yield tangible and at most times measurable outcomes.
- We boast a pool of experienced associates who have an extensive knowledge base to solve theoretical problems, skills base to solve practical problems and the right attitude to work through people’s relationship problems. Most of them run businesses of their own.
- Thusega is a wholly black owned and managed business that currently has a level one B-BBEE status. As such, our clients enjoy a R1,35 recognition for each R1,00 spent on services purchased from Thusega.
Management and Senior Associates
Thusega management and associates are financial and business professionals with expertise in the areas of market and business development; budgeting and cash flow management; finance and investment; accounting, taxation, training and mentoring. They hold solid academic qualifications, skills and experience in their respective areas of expertise. A sample of some of the individuals who currently form part of our senior associate pool is outlined below:
Thusega has several other junior associates. As part of our Training and Development Programme we recruit young unemployed graduates who are mentored and trained by our senior associates.
Some of our clients
Thusega is an accredited service provider to the following institutions:
|Multichoice Africa Ltd.||Sibanye Gold and Goldfields Mines||National Empowerment Fund (NEF)|
|Nedbank Limited.||Eskom Holdings||Small Enterprise Development Agency (SEDA)|
|Sasol Ltd.||Gauteng Shares Services||Gauteng Enterprise Propeller (GEP)|
Pricing of services
Services are priced based on the time taken and the level of associates involved in the completion of the assignment. Associates range from junior associate to senior associate. They are assigned with due regard to the knowledge, expertise and skills necessary to complete each assignment successfully. Thusega believes this approach ensures the provision of a high-quality solution at minimum cost. Thusega is open to the negotiation of better terms for clients who wish to use our services on a retainer basis.